You think you can answer these??
1. What programming language is GOOGLE developed in?
2. What is the expansion of YAHOO?
3. What is the expansion of ADIDAS?
4. Expansion of Star as in Star TV Network?
5. What is expansion of "ICICI?"
6. What does "baker's dozen" signify?
7. The 1984-85 season. 2nd ODI between India and Pakistan at Sialkot- India 210/3 with Vengsarkar 94*. Match abandoned. Why?
8. Who is the only man to have written the National Anthems for two different countries?
9. From what four word expression does the word `goodbye` derive?
10. How was Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu better known?
11. Name the only other country to have got independence on Aug 15th?
12. Why was James Bond Associated with the Number 007?
13. Who faced the first ball in the first ever One day match?
14. Which cricketer played for South Africa before it was banned from international cricket and later represented Zimbabwe ?
15. The faces of which four Presidents are carved at Mt.Rushmore?
16. Which is the only country that is surrounded from all sides by only one country (other than Vatican)?
17. Which is the only sport which is not allowed to play left handed?
18) How long did the Hundred Years War last?
19) Which country makes Panama hats?
20) From which animal do we get cat gut?
21) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution?
22) What is a camel's hair brush made of?
23) The Canary Islands in the Pacific are named after what animal?
24) What was King George VI's first name?
25) What color is a purple finch?
26) Where are Chinese gooseberries from?
27) What is the color of the black box in a commercial airplane?
28) What do bulletproof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers, and laser printers all have in common?
29) What is the only food that doesn't spoil?
30) Name the one sport in which neither the spectators nor the participants know the score or the leader until the contest ends.
31) What famous North American landmark is constantly moving backward?
32) Of all vegetables, only two can live to produce on their own for several growing seasons. All other vegetables must be replanted every year. What are the only two perennial vegetables?
33) What fruit has its seeds on the outside?
34) In many liquor stores, you can buy pear brandy with a real pear inside the bottle. The pear is whole and ripe, and the bottle is genuine; it hasn't been cut in any way. How did the pear get inside the bottle?
35) Only three words in standard English begin with the letters ' dw', and they are all common words. Name two of them.
36) There are 14 punctuation marks in English grammar. Can you name at least half of them?
37) Name the only vegetable or fruit that is never sold frozen, canned, processed, cooked, or in any other form except fresh.
38) Name 6 or more things that you can wear on your feet beginning with the letter 'S.'
Answers : (Please keep the mouse on '#' press left key and drag it down) #
1. Google is written in Asynchronous java-script and XML, or its acronym Ajax .
2. Yet Another Hierarchy of Officious Oracle
3. ADIDAS- All Day I Dream About Sports
4. Satellite Television Asian Region
5. Industrial credit and Investments Corporation of India
6. A baker's dozen consists of 13 items - 1 more than the items in a normal dozen
7. That match was abandoned after ppl heard the news of indira gandhi being killed.
8. Rabindranath Tagore who wrote national anthem for two different countries one is our 's National anthem and another one is for Bangladesh- (Amar Sonar Bangla)
9. Goodbye comes from the ex-pression: 'god be with you'.
10. Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu is none other Mother Teresa.
11. South Korea .
12. Because 007 is the ISD code for Russia (or the USSR, as it was known during the cold war)
13. Geoffrey Boycott
14. John Traicos
15. George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt, and Abraham Lincoln
16. Lesotho surrounded from all sides by South Africa.
18) 116 years
20) Sheep and Horses
22) Squirrel Fur
26) New Zealand
27) Orange , Of Course!
28) All were invented by women.
31) Niagara Falls
32) Asparagus and rhubarb
34) It grew inside the bottle. - The bottles are placed over pear buds when they are small and are wired in place on the tree. The bottle is left in place for the entire growing season. When the pears are ripe, they are snipped off at the stems.
35) Dwarf, dwell and dwindle
36) Period, comma, colon, semicolon, dash, hyphen, apostrophe,question mark, exclamation point, quotation mark, brackets, parenthesis, braces and ellipses.
38) Shoes, socks, sandals, sneakers, slippers, skis, skates, snowshoes, stockings, stilts.