Till now you might have heard that clothes reflect ones personality.Here's an interesting forward that claims to reveal your personality traits according to the way you undress. So are you a pealer or a teaser? Well, the way you undress might just help you discover yourself better. Go on and indulge in self-exploration. Throw, dump, remove, just do your own thing...
1. If you throw your clothes all over the place, you're a friendly, life-of-the-party type. You are free with your thoughts and opinions, not caring much about what others think of you. Your parents might think your room looks like a cyclone's hit it? But it actually represents your happy, individualistic nature! Stay that way!
2. If you remove each piece of clothing and put it away carefully, you are a serious person who likes life to be very calm. You are comfortable with routine work. And you believe that the best way to deal with life's problems is to prevent them in the first place. You are a perfectionist. By nature you are quite shy. You're dependable and sometimes intense. You think carefully before making decisions. You go about your tasks methodically, with concentration.
3. If you take off the shirt, and ten minutes later get around to the pants, you are an extremely self-confident person. You are naturally bright and intellectual. You are also a deep thinker who loves to ask questions and ponder over the meaning of things. You hate being rushed and you do not like to be hassled. Usually you like a lot of free time for yourself.
4. If you get out of your clothes as quickly as possible, you are concerned about others and what they expect from you, but you're worried about your own needs. You are family-oriented, and stay extremely busy. You often feel stressed, but most of those heavy expectations come from your own head! Give yourself a break, you don't have to be perfect!
5. If you take off your rings, earrings, necklace, watch, etc before anything else, you are a warm and sensitive person. You are considerate and thoughtful, and you give good advice to your friends. You are a natural born romantic. Helping friends or anybody for that matter is your second nature. You hate liars and you would love the world to become a better place.
6. If you don't have an undressing routine and you never do it the same way twice, you are a very curious and interesting person. You enjoy a broad range of activities. You take risks and enjoy fun and adventure. The word monotony cannot dampen your spirits at any cost, as you live life kingsize. Having fun is as much a part of your routine as slogging it out at office.